CR Manufacturing can custom build a complete grain truck probe system designed to safely increase your speed and efficiency. Grain truck probes can be installed on your scale or remotely for improved truck staging for country elevators, livestock feeders, food plants, feed mills, grain terminals, ethanol plants, flour mills, unit train facilities. Grain sample lines can be underground or overhead.
CR Manufacturing (CRM) has been making and installing Shuttle Grain Truck Probes for over three decades. We have hundreds of successful grain probe installations throughout the United States and Canada.
• Probe-mounted color video cameras provide a clear view for safely probing trailers and trucks
• 3M truck intercoms for clear communications with truck drivers
• Grain truck probe scale ticket return systems to quickly send and receive paperwork without the drivers leaving their cab
• Signal lights to control and direct traffic
Food Plant Options:
• Stainless steel sample box
• Stainless steel stinger
• Food-grade hydraulic oil
Our trained service technicians offer installation, start-up, personnel training, preventive maintenance and repairs.
CRM stocks a full line of parts with same-day shipping.
Shuttle II grain truck probe on dual lanes with underground sample line.
Our service after the sale is unmatched in the industry!
CR Manufacturing • 3724 Westgate Road, Grand Island, NE 68803 • (308) 381-6662 • (888) 461-7040 • Fax (308) 381-6606
CR Manufacturing is wholly owned by Oklief, LLC.